As the clock struck midnight last night I had wondered what the fate of the NS Group ticket would be.
As it turns out, NS have extended purchases until 31st March 2014 and tickets must be used by 31st May 2014. There is the exception that it cannot be used on 26th April 2014, which is King’s Day (a national holiday in The Netherlands).
Credit to them that they haven’t raised the price of the ticket either, as they made a unilateral price hike on other tickets for the new year.
Updated terms and conditions (with the help of Google Translate) below, and tickets can be bought here:
– NS Group Return on weekdays valid after 9:00 am and weekends (Saturday and Sunday) throughout the day. On King’s Day (26 April 2014) the Group Return is not valid.
– NS Group Returns can be used with NS trains and trains of other carriers as well
– Each person in the group has their own personal e-ticket in order to travel
– The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers.
– NS Group Returns can be purchased until March 31, 2014 in the e-ticket shop
– Purchased NS Group Returns can be redeemed by May 31, 2014 in the e-ticket shop
– NS reserves the right to raise the price
– there will be no refund on this product
– There is money back in case of delay granted on this product