A reminder that Lufthansa have got a live £20/€20 discount which needs to be used by 25th March 2014, but can be used for travel up to 28th December 2014. Unfortunately you cannot redeem the discount against taxes or fees, so where the base fare is less than the value of the voucher, only that much will be taken off.
You need to click here to access the online form, where you will be presented with the following drop down menu. Note that this is the departure country, not your residence/payment country (which I ignorantly assumed!).
After you select your country, fill in your details and you'll be emailed with your voucher. Terms and conditions below, bolding my own:
The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of vouchers:
- The voucher can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any “Access Code” used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorised by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partners (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
- The voucher can be redeemed between 10/03/2014 and 25/03/2014.
- Travel must be between 11/03/2014 and 28/12/2014.
- Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
- The voucher reduces the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- The voucher is only valid for flights departing in [the country of departure selected] and can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com.
- If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
- Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs) or excess baggage tickets.
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.