A few weeks ago I put out some Malaysia Airlines deals which netted good tier points, especially out of Thailand. Well there's more up for grabs this time out of Taiwan.
The following destinations all give 360 tier points (price per tier point in brackets) for round trip business class. All start in Taipei and transfer in Kuala Lumpur:
- Penang, Malaysia – £329 (£0.91/TP)
- Singapore – £334 (£0.93/TP)
- Jakarta, Indonesia – £368 (£1.02/TP)
- Bangkok, Thailand – £375 (£1.04/TP)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – £386 (£1.07/TP)
- Bali, Indonesia – £381 (£1.06/TP)
- Phuket, Thailand – £398 (£1.11/TP)
- Hanoi, Vietnam – £401 (£1.11/TP)
- Yangon, Myanmar – £401 (£1.11/TP)
Availability on all routes look plentiful all throughout June-August 2016, and easily searchable via Google Flights.
The minimum stay appears to be 2 calendar days, so these fares cannot be seen to be pure tier point runs. But at under or around £1 per tier point this is truly excellent for racking up cheap tier points and getting to see some fascinating cities around Asia.