Perhaps playing cautiously in case of schedule changes, there aren't that many announcements on the B787-10 routes from British Airways themselves.
Though looking at the posted schedules, it looks like BA's Boeing Dreamliner 787-10 fleet, whose debut route to Atlanta was recently announced, will additionally be serving:
- Dallas Fort Worth from 1st May 2020
- Seattle, Washington, USA from 1st July 2020
- Nashville 3rd September 2020
The flights that will be operated by the B787-10 are as follows:
Dallas Fort Worth
- BA193 London LHR – Dallas Fort Worth DFW departing 15:35 arriving 19:40
- BA192 Dallas Fort Worth DFW – London LHR departing 21:55 arriving 13:00+1
- BA49 London LHR – Seattle SEA departing 15:30 arriving 17:15
- BA48 Seattle SEA – London LHR departing 19:20 arriving 12:40+1
- BA223 London LHR – Nashville BNA departing 14:45 arriving 17:45
- BA222 Nashville BNA – London LHR departing 20:20 arriving 10:25+1
Be careful if you do choose to book these flights for the specific reason to fly the B787-10 though, because you won't be able to get a refund or move your flight should BA themselves need to change the plane.
In my original article it was stated that 6 routes would be announced for 2020, leaving two more to be determined.